Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Week 38

A 2lb loss, which counters the 1lb gain last week.

However, there is significance in reaching 206lbs: this means that I have now lost 25% of my bodyweight since I changed my eating habits 9 months ago. I'm only 3/4 of the man I used to be!

Carry on at this rate and within 2 years and 3 months I will weigh 0lbs...


Statistical summary:

Starting Weight: 19st 9lb – 275lbs
Current Weight: 14st 10lb – 206lbs
Total Weight Loss: 69lbs
Weight Lost since joining the Knights of the Round Bottoms: 4lbs

6 comments:

fatmammycat said...

Bravo, see, I told you it was a blip.

Kim Ayres said...

Thanks FMC!

Don Q. said...

Outstanding. Glad someone continues to lose weight.

Kim Ayres said...

I think "Outstanding" might be a bit over the top for a 2lb loss, but I'll take priase whenever it's given!

Sancho Pawnza said...

Way to go Kim!

Kim Ayres said...

Well at this rate my head is going to have swelled so much that it will counteract the weight loss...