Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Week 53

Even.

Actually, all I can say about this is "phew".

To be honest this past week has not been good. Stresses from the previous week have escalated and I'm aware of just how difficult it's been to not fall apart completely.

I'm hoping that I should be able to get back on top of things this week, and see if I can drop belwo the 200 pound mark... again.

Statistical summary:

Starting Weight: 19st 9lb – 275lbs
Current Weight: 14st 4lb – 200lbs
Total Weight Loss: 75lbs
Weight Lost since joining the Knights of the Round Bottoms: 10lbs

5 comments:

fatmammycat said...

Stick with it Kim, don't waver. You'll get through this patch and out the other side soon. I have -oddly enough, since I don't actually know you- compete faith in you.

Kim Ayres said...

If you've regulalry been reading my blogs you probably know me better than most.

Thanks for your ongoing support :)

Gyrobo said...

Hey, no news is good news. Or bad news. The point is, if nothing gets worse, you've moved foreward. I should, like, be a motivational speaker.

Sancho Pawnza said...

Glad things are going better for you.
Hang in there.

Kim Ayres said...

Gyrobo - Go for it!

Thanks Sir Semisolid!