Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Week 41

3lb loss!

Well {insert expression of amazement and disbelief}! I'm amazed to find that I've lost 3lbs this week. Given that I had a trip away for a couple of days and the eating wasn't so easy to track, I thought I'd be lucky to stay level. I certainly wasn't expecting a three pound loss.

OK, I'll probably level out for a couple of weeks, but I'm happy for now.


Statistical summary:

Starting Weight: 19st 9lb – 275lbs
Current Weight: 14st 5lb – 201lbs
Total Weight Loss: 74lbs
Weight Lost since joining the Knights of the Round Bottoms: 9lbs

4 comments:

fatmammycat said...

Well done! You realise two more pounds and that 2 at the beginning of your total weight is gone! Bravo sir bravo!

Kim Ayres said...

Thank you fatmammycat! Yes I am aware that I'm hovering around that 200 pounds mark. I keep looking for little statistical marker points, like 219 meant I'd lost half a hundredweight, 206 meant that I'd lost 1/4 of my body weight, 205 meant I'd lost 5 stone and so on. When I get to 198, I'll have lost 5 and a half stone, then at 195 I'll have lost 80lbs etc.

However, not this weekend, but the following, I'm away for several days where I know my eating is going to be erratic and OTT, so it's good to be getting a few pounds off now.

Sancho Pawnza said...

Great Job Kim!

Kim Ayres said...

Thank you Sir Semisolid!