Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Week 83

1lb loss!

Well there's a surprise, especially as Saturday night I caved into 3 of Maggie's home made, fresh out of the oven, rock buns, and we shared a 200g bar of chocolate.

Mind you, the complete blow-out was probably only 1,000 calories each, which is nothing compared to the 3,000+ calorie blow-outs I would regularly have when I was so much heavier.

It's been an extremely tough week, but while it feels that at times it's been a constant struggle, the reality is I've only really had one blow-out and I've more than made up for it by being vigilant the rest of the time.


Statistical Significance: I have now reached the 6 and a half stone mark (stones and half stones are very important in UK weight measurements)

Starting Weight: 19st 9lb – 275lbs
Current Weight: 13st 2lb – 184lbs
KoTRB Weight Lost : 26lb
Total Weight Loss: 91lbs

6 comments:

fatmammycat said...

Well done.

Sayre said...

Congratulations! Every pound hard won, but won just the same...

Kim Ayres said...

Thanks for your support :)

Freakazojd said...

Congratulations!! One at a time, one at a time...

Dave said...

That is really impressive! You must be near target weight now?

Kim Ayres said...

Freakazojd - thank you

Dave - welcome to Losing a Hundredweight!

Despite the loss of over 90 lbs, I'm still a middle-aged fat man, although clearly not as fat as I used to be.

I'm actually still about 2 stone overweight, although I'll be happy if I lose another 9 lbs