Monday, December 07, 2009

Week 251

2.2lb loss!

Well that happily cancels out the gains of the past couple of weeks. Being completely on track since we got back from our wee break seems to have paid off. Our "treats" managed to stay contained within the weekend away and we didn't struggle to fall back into the routine when we got back.

In fact I'm left with a nett profit and am now at the lowest I've been since I started back on the way down again, and am around the same weight I was back in June (when I was still on the way back up).


Starting Weight: 19st 9lb - 275lbs
Current Weight: 13st 8.8lb - 190.8lbs
Body fat: 27%
Total Weight Loss: 84.2lbs

4 comments:

Z said...

Well done, that's absolutely admirable, not to have been discouraged.

When I was dieting, I only weighed myself once a month. It could be that, with hormones and stuff, women fluctuate more, but I knew that weekly weighing would only worry me.

Kim Ayres said...

I know people who weigh themselves daily and I can't help but feel that's obsessive. However, the weekly weigh in allows me to keep an eye on things. I think if I did it monthly, I'd be too tempted to give in to things early in the month with the idea I'd be able to make it up later - and that's dodgy thinking :)

Z said...

Oh blimey, tell me about it. My mother weighed herself every day. I agree with you, we all need to do do what we know works for us.

fatmammycat said...

WOOT!