Monday, March 08, 2010

Week 264

1lb loss!

That's good. Was on track all week, with the exception of a tub of popcorn at the cinema on Saturday when Maggie and I went to see the new Alice in Wonderland movie (visually lovely, but lacking any real dramatic tension).

No matter how many advances I've made in other areas of my life, I cannot go to the cinema without having a tub of popcorn. I would be completely unable to enjoy the film, spending the entire time missing the popcorn.

Fortunately we very rarely go to the cinema


Starting Weight: 19st 9lb - 275lbs
Current Weight: 13st 4.4lb - 186.4lbs
Body fat: 26.1%
Total Weight Loss: 88.6lbs

2 comments:

BornSquishy said...

I have to admit... movie popcorn is a weakness of mine too. Sherri and I have tried to make a habit of eating before we go to the movies or sneaking in healthier snacks.

Congrats on the loss.

Kim Ayres said...

When I used to go to the cimema more regularly, I got into a habit of making up our own popcorn with our own covering, so it wasn't 4 times the calorific content, and the bags were smaller too (so we could sneak them in). But as we so rarely go to the cinema now, it never occurs to me until I'm waiting to go in