0.6lb loss!
Stop eating the crap and the weight drops back down. As a system, I can't fault my healthy eating approach. The only real problem is when depression hits and the cravings are so much harder to fight.
Starting Weight: 19st 9lb - 275lbs
Current Weight: 12st 7lb - 175lbs
Body fat: 23.3%
Total Weight Loss: 100lbs
-

6 comments:
Funny how that happens, isn't it? Keep up the good work.
Thanks Halfman
Yes, exactly. This week we've had Halloween and birthday cake. I don't even want to look.
Sayre - Autumn just seems to be one long run of birthdays and anniversaries in our house, culminating in Feastmas. Keeping in check at this time of year is one of the hardest
It has been a while, but I have been doing my own weight loss..Down 70lbs since I was last here....just to let you know.
Superb progress Nightmare - 70lbs is a real achievement :)
Post a Comment