1.4lb gain.
I know, I know, I know...
Bleargh
Starting Weight: 19st 9lb - 275lbs
Current Weight: 13st 1.2lb - 183.2lbs
Body fat: 25%
Total Weight Loss: 91.8lbs
Weekly Weigh-In - Week 8, 2015
-
Okay, here's the situation...
I weighed in on April 20th and found that I had not lost any weight in the
prior week. It really frustrated me, so of cours...
11 years ago

6 comments:
I know, I know. I'm reluctant to get on the scale myself. I've been sick for the last week with a weird sinus thing - which has left me alternately disinterested in food and absolutely ravenous. I haven't got the faintest idea what the scale would say today. However, I don't really feel good enough to care, either.
Next week is another week!
Next week is another week!
true, true...
And today is another day.....a beginning of a new week.
Hope this one is better for both of ya.
And you, Bryguy
Ups and downs are a part of the whole struggle. Hang in there.
No worries mate. You'll kick it. Easy.
Post a Comment