0.4lb loss
Not sure why the drop was less - it was another faultless week, but then some weeks I've dropped more than expected, so it all evens out in the end.
This means I've had 7 successive weeks of weightloss, and that 100lb mark that I originally reached 3 years ago, is getting closer once again
Starting Weight: 19st 9lb - 275lbs
Current Weight: 12st 10.6lb - 178.6lbs
Body fat: 24.4%
Total Weight Loss: 96.4lbs
Weekly Weigh-In - Week 8, 2015
-
Okay, here's the situation...
I weighed in on April 20th and found that I had not lost any weight in the
prior week. It really frustrated me, so of cours...
11 years ago

4 comments:
A loss is a loss especially at a weight under 180, keep at it and soon be at that 100 pounds loss again
A drop is a drop is a drop. I'd take it!!!!
Congrats on yet another successful week.
Thanks guys (and gal) :)
Post a Comment