Monday, March 30, 2009

Week 215

1.8lb loss!

After so little movement, or movement in the wrong direction over the past several weeks, a loss of this size is a welcome relief.

I've been completely on track all week, with the exception of an ice cream yesterday, so I do feel pleased with myself.

Won't be posting next week as I'm away on a road trip with my son down to Devon. I can't imagine my eating is going to be completely healthy for the 8 days we're away, so it'll be a damage limitation strategy.

Will post again in a fortnight


Starting Weight: 19st 9lb - 275lbs
Current Weight: 13st 5lb - 187lbs
Body fat: 26.4%
Total Weight Loss: 88lbs

9 comments:

fatmammycat said...

Excellent drop and have a wonderful time away.

Kim Ayres said...

Thank you :)
Any idea yet when your blog will be back up and running?

antgirl said...

Glad to see such a positive post. :)

Have a great time on your trip!

Apex Zombie said...

WOOT! Congrats mate! Nicely done :) Hope the trip's a good one!

Kim Ayres said...

Thanks Antgirl & FLG :)

fatmammycat said...

Mid April Kim, assuming the project I'm currently dribbling over is finished.

SeaShore said...

Have a good trip!

Congrats on the loss this week!

I think you can view last week as a maintain. Those pesky .2s are pretty innocuous until they start adding up in one direction or the other.

Annie said...

Well done Kim. I was so pleased to read your loss this week, especially as it's in the right direction.

Have a great time in Devon, don't worry too much, just enjoy yourself.

Annie :D

Kim Ayres said...

FMC - look forward to it. Hope the project works out for you in the way you want it to :)

SeaShore - thank you :)

Annie - thanks - and we did :)